Building bridges, weaving nets, constructing words.

Saturday 6 April 2013


THE BEGINNING.      


I start this adventure through the unknown but also fascinating digital routes with the hope of a new beginning and the anxiety of the current economic and political situation in which we find ourselves. Everyday news submerge us in another chapter of this spiral of defeatism and despair. Obviously, they are not the ideal setting for any release. But as the economy, and everything that revolves around it, has taken over our daily lives, it is impossible to escape its evil influence.

Uncertainty aggravates our perception of the difficulties we face in the immediate future and reinforces our concern about our medium-term target, just when we thought the crisis slope would decrease. But we can not forget that it is in times of crisis and difficulty when man and woman are able to bring out the best that is within them. There is life beyond the crisis. Perhaps with fewer economic resources but certainly with more inventiveness and creativity. It is with this belief, with which I embark myself on this journey.

I would rather fill the first page of this blog with kinder thoughts, but as said these are not good times but, on the contrary, times to denounce and struggle, to criticise and reproach, to reflect and take on responsabilities, not only for and from politicians and other powers, but by every one of us. In short, a fascinating time in history. These lines and those that will follow, will be the vehicle I will use to unleash those issues that disturb me, those issues that friends, acquaintances and strangers asked me to talk about, those injustices I see every day and, of course, those literary snippets that emerge in the most unexpected recesses of my imagination.

To each and everyone who have been curious to read this short introduction, thanks for taking the time to do it and those that are committed to follow, thanks for sharing your time, I hope I will not to disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment